We have a no-questions-asked policy: all unused products may be returned within 15 days of delivery. Before returning your Kaabo USA product, please contact email@example.com to receive your return authorization and begin the return process. You can also call us 1 (888) 616-2376 for our service. Usually the return address to our warehouse is 4250 Shirley Ave, El Monte,CA, but please be sure to contact us by email or phone to make sure the address is correct before you return the item.The specific address for the refund will be confirmed in our following email.
All returned product must be in the following conditions in order to be considered for return:
- Unused Product, never been ridden or used in any manner.
- In the original packaging with all necessary components in the original box.
- All accessory pieces included in intact. Including manuals, chargers, and any other additional pieces included in the box.
- Buyer pays for the cost of return shipping as well as an 8% restocking fee.
-We will process your refund three business days after receiving your returned product. If the product is in acceptable condition as outlined above, Kaabo USA will grant a refund. If there is evidence of riding, we will not accept your return.
- Cancellation before shipment is subject to an 8% processing fee.
- For all pre-orders/backorder, your credit/debit card will be charged immediately. There will be no delay in payment collection, regardless of when the item is expected to ship. Any and all pre-orders/backorder that are canceled prior to shipping are only eligible for a 92% refund of the total order normal price.
THE OFFICIAL KAABO USA LIMITED 18 MONTHS WARRANTY
During our 18-month limited warranty period, if you experience any problems with the construction or mechanical features of your e-scooter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the warranty claim process. Our team will work with you to determine the proper solution to the issue and the best way to come to a proper fix.
All free accessories are not covered by the warranty.
If your e-scooter experiences any damages due to part quality issues, Kaabo USA will send the proper replacement part for repair along with the guide to safely replace the part in question.
Kaabo USA is also developing a network of repair partners in various locations. Contact us to find your closest Kaabo repair professional to take care of any e-scooter repairs or maintenance.
Requirements for Limited Warranty to Apply:
- The original proof of purchase from Kaabousa.com.
- The person seeking warranty coverage is the first owner of the scooter (The warranty is not transferable).
- Photos or videos of damaged products are required.
- The product was used in accordance with its intended purpose and proper maintenance.
- The electronics including connectors and cables have not been modified or repaired.
Repairs or Maintenance Not Included Under Warranty
- Consumables and normal wear and tear of all parts.
- Damage to the e-scooter caused by collision.
- Damage to the e-scooter caused by improper riding, overloading, or being placed in unsafe environments
- Battery damage due to immersion in water, heavy rain, etc.
- Dormant battery damage from lack of care and maintenance when not riding.
- Damage to the e-scooter caused by unauthorized modification of the vehicle and unauthorized alteration of the internal wiring of the e-scooter.
- Battery damage caused by improper maintain (see manual).
- Damages caused by actions that inconsistent with any guidance or warning in the user manual or product instructions.
- Damage caused by the freight (see Freight Damage Policy below)
- Products are not purchased from Kaabousa.com or products used outside the U.S.
Additionally, Kaabo tires are classified as wear parts, meaning they are not covered by the warranty. If the pneumatic tires are damaged due to sharp objects or nails on the road, it is not covered by the warranty.
Processing warranty claims
The first step to initiate your warranty is to please contact our after-sales service team at email@example.com.
In many cases, Kaabo USA will send the repair part necessary for your particular case. We will provide you a detailed video or guide to assist with your repair needs so you can safely make a repair on your own.
If you are in a location where we have our partnered Kaabo e-scooter service centers, you can also send your scooter to them for repair.
Freight Damage Policy
Please note that any damage caused by the shipment is not covered by any warranty. Make sure you sign your package in person.